Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Quick Photo Update

G


uess what? I finally got a check from Imagekind for some of my artwork (photography). It's only barely enough money to probably buy dog food for a month but still...I finally sold enough stuff to warrant a payment. :)

Here are my latest photos as a quick update - I'll continue on my theme of simple home decor in the next post.

Let me mention this real quick though - if you visit my flickr account, and you see a photo you wish I had for sale on Imagekind, please tell me and I can always add it. And thank you, to the kind strangers, and a few friends who have purchased some of my work, it's much appreciated. :)

Did you know I got published in JPG magazine once? I'm featured in this issue. It was very exciting. The pay isn't that great, but it was still a thrill.










2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Well, HOOOOORAY for free dog food.
But really - congratulations. That is awesome!

bandanamom2 said...

Oh I know! :) AND I got a check today for some kind of weird refund from the City of Phoenix parks and rec and I have no idea what it's for or what I over-paid for or whatever, but it's for a whole FIVE dollars. So that's probably like a couple more days worth of dog food don't you think? At least I'm keeping this kennel I've got going on over here in business. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails