Thursday, November 29, 2012

And Also in my Fantasy Fashion Life There are Gowns

Honestly.  I want to know who wears gowns?  Are there really so many women in the world with important and very fancy functions to go to?  Because designers are always designing them.  But I don't know who wears them.  And how many times a year do they go to an event that requires a full on gown?  This perplexes me a tad.

I suspect the reason girls get so upset about the idea of missing prom is because it's maybe our one shot at wearing a fancy long dress.  Right?

I never went to prom, which might be why I still have an obsession with long gowns.

So in my fantasy life, I wear these.  Where do I go?  I don't know.  But I need them.  Several.  Lots.


Carmen Marc Valvo



Elie Saab




Marchesa


Gucci



Valentino



McQueen


McQueen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my Kate Spade Shoulder Bag that I have bought from Tradesy.com. I can carry it with jeans and other casual attire of mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails