Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WAY behind on photos, but lots of Converse...

T


he 365 project is so ridiculously behind and disjointed, I'm thinking of starting it all over again in January. This year has been full of stops and starts, a camera that was WAY less than ideal, and a million things which got in the way of what I had intended to do before I realized my year was going to kind of blow up on me. Here are some of my latest photos to add to the pile, but honestly, I do think I'll probably start again in the new year. LOTS of these photos are of Converse, mainly because I have been stuck home a lot and there are not that many things to take photos of - I need to get out more! Anyway, such as it is, here's the update:
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails