Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Top Five Favorite Movies??? How am I Suppose to Narrow it Down to That?



N

ow how in the heck am I suppose to narrow my favorite movies down into a top 5?

I'm currently in this speech class and I have to come up with some sort of short speech which incorporates my top 5 fave movies. At first I thought "oh EASY", and the reason I thought that was because I LOVE movies. But when I started thinking about it, I realized I love movies way too much. And a top 5 is like...well pretty much impossible. Here's a list in no particular order but which come to mind in stream of consciousness coming up with movies I love:

American Psycho
Ferris Beuhler's Day Off
12 Monkeys
The Jason Bourne Series
Taxi Driver
Juno
Nick & Nora's Infinite Play list
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Good Will Hunting
Breakfast Club
Troy
Lost In Translation
Ocean's 11
The Graduate
Wizard of Oz
Amelie
Fargo
The Shining
American Beauty
Children of Men
A Clockwork Orange
American History X
Donnie Darko
Marie Antoinette
Say Anything
Grosse Point Blank
Slumdog Millionaire


I could go on and on....

Argggg....How I am suppose to choose. When the assignment was given my first thought was Amelie, followed shortly by Say Anything...I think I need to figure out which other 3 have similar themes to those...

Our of sheer curiosity anyone care to share their favorites, or anyone surprised by any of mine?

2 comments:

Callie Watterson said...

Brothers is one of my favorites. On your list that top mine are Ferris Bueller and American Beauty!

Bandanamom said...

I think I've nearly narrowed it down to: Amelie, A Single Man, Ferris, Say Anything and I need one more....

I have so many other faves that I love though...

The Grifters, Pretty In Pink, Breakfast Club, Crumb, Jean De Florette, My Life as A Dog, Manon of the Spring, Christ Stopped at Eboli, The American...and so on and so on and so on...

I love great movies....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails