Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Reflection

G

reat things about mother's day?



getting the super cool lamp you wanted for you new room (even though it's not really started yet...but that lamp is awesome, yes?)


A mother/daughter pedicure


Enjoying some quiet time, relaxing, reading and sitting outside by the pool.

And a conversation with this guy in Bulgaria (mine is the one on the right)

But the BEST thing about Mother's Day?

Sibs

Kiss

Holden, DC

Sole Jordi

king Brennan

Holden Gazes at Hazy Edinburgh

jordan13bday3

BW Kids


Yep...knowing that you had any part in raising these people is the best part...

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

awww, those are great photos. and great kids.

Suzanne Barker said...

Love the photos! And I meant to tell you, Geoff says he wants to buy a couple of your photos.
Great lamp!

bandanamom2 said...

Thanks guys! Let Geoff know that I have some of my photos for sale at image kind, any photo that he has seen in my flickr account that I don't have there, I can add - if someone would order just ONE photo from that site, I would get my check from them (they will only pay me my cut after so many sales)! - I'm adding it back to my sidebar (I used to have a link but I deleted it at some point).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails