Monday, October 20, 2008

Color Inspiration


tonight I was looking at interesting color combinations and rooms of color that I really like. i am still trying to figure out what to do with that couch. i like the light blue idea as well as the green idea but still can't decide. i found several rooms that I like a lot






And then I found this on a website called squint limited. How AWESOME are these? And I am seriously wondering if my upholstery guy could do something like this? Seriously. I know - it might be way over the top and way too much considering my piano and the paint cans and all the color - but a part of me seriously loves the idea.





Am I being completely mental?

4 comments:

Bandanamom said...

I was getting super paranoid about NOBODY posting a comment regarding these couches, because I am seriously considering it. I realized with blogspots new comment feature, my template wouldn't allow comments. If you hate these couches comment away. I'd really like to know before I do something rash.

Suzanne Barker said...

I think they are fun. I'm not sure about how to live with them, but they are fun!!!

Cynthia said...

I love the concept of the patchwork, I've never seen anything like it before. But to have it in a living room? I could only love the more muted tones, like the first of the 5 couches you posted (the black tones) or maybe any color palatte. But the full out bold color combination seems like a visual overload for a house. I don't know. I LOVE the combination of textures and patterns though.

Bandanamom said...

I think I'm going to go for it. It's got to be the right combination of patterns and colors though and I think it needs to skew heavily towards the more neutrals of black and white with color mixed in - I'm kind of excited about it though. I found an upholstery guy who will do it (Dale Chesier who did the interior of Holdens car, he is really good in case you are looking for someone - his business is called Faith Upholstery)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails