Tuesday, February 26, 2008

weighing in...


No sense being on a restrictive weight loss campaign without weighing in.

But if you think I'm actually publishing my weight for all the world do see, you're dead wrong. Instead we will use this method to keep track - Today I weight XX1.5. No need to know what X and X represent in this equation!

By the way, I recently read Cynthia Hale's blog with all her fun facts about herself, Roxanne's too and now I've read Cindi Tanner's. All very interesting. No one has every tagged me though! I'm kind itching to write one. I definitely think Shando should have one.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

You and Shando both are tagged. I was going to do another interesting one for both of you, but haven't got around to it. I think both of your random facts would be intriguing - but you are together so much of the time these past 10 years or so. . . would your lists be similar? Let's see!

Cynthia said...

by the way . . . did you read Meghan's? whew . . . racy!

Bandanamom said...

I did read Meghan's...I have to say I was slightly shocked.

Suzanne Barker said...

So Lezlee, what diet are you doing really? I'm pretty happy with mine in spite of my complaining. It really does work. I'm 3 weeks in and 28lbs down. It's pretty reinforcing to see if work so quickly. You go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails