Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BYU Creamery on 9th


BYU Creamery on 9th
Originally uploaded by sainusa.

So my tummy is full of bad evil probably over 20% milkfat ice cream. And it was soooo good. Raspberry Cheesecake.

I feel oddly on top of things right now. So far so good!

It is so much easier for me to focus for the few days I am here than it was when I was here before and cared about a social life and hanging out with friends, etc. It's kind of awful to realize how much more importance I put on those types of things than I did on school itself.

I don't really regret it though. I had FUN. And it isn't like I completely blew off school altogether. But I was capable of more I know -

Well, we grow wiser with age - at least most of us do I guess. I am sure many of the students here are already more wise than I was.

But are they having as much fun as I did? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails