Monday, May 07, 2007

Asleep


Asleep
Originally uploaded by Taz etc..

This happened to me on the plane today. I think I am more tired than I know. And what am I doing blogging on here when I should be doing my homework? I've no idea. I'm a VERY good procrastinator!

I've never fallen asleep on a plane before except when we flew to England in the middle of the night - but even that was not as deep of a sleep as this was. This was unintentional sleep while trying to read my textbook. And when the pilot landed the plane in Salt Lake I was startled awake and thought we were crashing. That's how asleep I was, it took me a minute to figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weenie! Where's a seat-mate on that flight with a camera-phone? What a great little picture that would be. At least you can be thankful it was the jolt of a safe landing that woke you and the sound of your own open-mouthed Homer Simpsonesque snore...

Anonymous said...

oops, that was supposed to read NOT the sound of your own snore

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails