Monday, July 14, 2008

This & That

Silly internet quizes are fun to take sometimes - iamboymom had one our her blog asking what type of coffee you are - sorta hard to take when you don't drink coffee (though I just inserted my ideas about good hot chocolate in there instead in order to take the quiz). Apparently I am Capuccino


You Are a Cappuccino



You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please



Also....

apparently I'm also a brownie cheesecake (which sounds delicious)...but apparently means I'm hedonistic....






You Are a Brownie Cheesecake



A little chunky and a little gooey, you pretty much run on sugar!

You take hedonism to the extreme.. And people love you for it.



And as long as we're on the subject of food and cakes, here's this quiz




You Are a Red Velvet Cake



Rich, decadent, and sensual.

You have a deep appeal that transcends all trends.

You are the definition of passion: intense, adventurous, and seductive.



I did not take the quiz that asked "are you a good cook?" I mean, let's don't be silly, either you are or your aren't but a quiz isn't going to be able to tell you.

I do however, take this quiz very, very seriously:




You Are More Like Angelina Jolie



Bad girl with a heart of gold.

You are smart, sexy, and strong willed.

You aren't against stealing another girl's man...

If he's better off with you!

Are You More Like Jennifer or Angelina?

[in all fairness to Angelina and to me, I think the quiz is a little unfair and makes Angelina sound like a jerk...I won't go around stealing anyone's husband but I would rather look like Ms. Jolie]



Also:

Shando updated her blog and you can find out about her past 20 or so years HERE

And, thank you to the nice comments from unknown internet users (and the girl I found accidentally) I really am planning on getting back to you but I'm a bit distracted lately with multiple things (this is just me wasting time while I should be working!)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I think I'd be an omlet. A little bit of everything in an omlet is what makes it taste so good. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails