Friday, January 20, 2012

Mad Men Interior Style

So a long time ago I got started on watching Mad Men and then somehow - I got lost.  And then because I never got caught up on it I didn't want to start DVR'ing and watching the more current episodes because I had missed too much earlier.  But, my fabulous son gave me Apple TV for Christmas and since then I've been catching up on my missed seasons.  And one thing that I love almost as much as I love the show itself is the design aspect of that show.  The design is just absolutely impeccable.  The interiors are so fabulous and the clothing is just to die for too.  There are some impressive people working behind the scenes on that show.

One thing I think I've come to realize is that American Women's Obsession with Tufted Headboards probably comes from the bedroom of Don & Betty.

Go ahead and use these people as inspiration if you love mid century modern, you can't go wrong:




















Feel free to go ahead and skip all the smoking though...isn't it crazy how much smoke there used to be in the world?  I hardly remember it anymore but when I think back on being a little kid in the 60s and 70s I remember there sure was a lot of smoke out in public!


2 comments:

Suzanne Barker said...

loovve MAD MEN!

Flagami Furniture Assembly said...

Thanks for a great reead

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails