Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Hippy Prep...or the Preppy Hippy

I really love a lot of bohemian styles - both in home decor and in fashion:















But then somehow I also really like a very crisp and preppy style as well, like these:











But I think what it all boils down to is that in both fashion and home decor, I actually prefer something and find my personal style veers much more towards something I like to call The Hippy Preppy, or The Preppy Hippy - whichever you prefer:





















3 comments:

Shree Priya said...

Wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that I read your blog posts on a regular basis. Your writing style is impressive, keep it up! replica watches india

ajitha said...

You always provide quality based posts, enjoy reading your work. replica watches india

radhi meena said...

Can truly relate and retain this outstanding post. Very well written. replica watches india

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails