Monday, October 15, 2012

A Glamorous Office

Or alternative titles for this post could be:

When I'm a grown up lady, I want an office like this...

Or,

A Fabulous Office

You get the idea.  Project time again at my house.  If it's anything like the last project, it takes me 9 months to get it finished.  No before photos just yet, but if you like, picture a room filled with clothing racks, boxes, a bright yellow Ikea desk, sewing machine, and a plethora of odds and ends.

This weekend it got marginally organized and now I'm really just trying to visualize.

So to that end, my inspiration photos.  Let me know if you have a favorite.  I'm torn for now.

Even though my projects tend to take a while, this is one I would really like to finish within a month or two:

























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails