Saturday, May 14, 2011

ADELE Adoration



My days pretty much consist of the same things over and over again. Even my music that I listen to tends to be the same things. Every so often I find something new I like and then I usually listen to it so much I'm sick of it quickly. Then it's back to the Smiths or the Cure or the Clash again.

So this past week a friend of mine sent me a link to a video that she thought I would like to see. And what's kind of weird is that same day, I was noticing mention of the artist behind the video over and over in all kinds of places. And I'd actually heard the song before - but I hadn't really focused on it (do you ever do that? where you hear a song but you don't really stop to listen or pay attention for a while?...I think I do that a lot...I'm highly distracted lately). Anyway - probably everyone on the planet has already discovered the genius of ADELE - but I'm a little late on the uptake.

So right now, I'm pretty much obsessed with her. I just seriously adore everything about her. Her music is brilliant and gorgeous. She's beautiful! And I love her lilty British accent which reminds me of Boy George's accent.

If you haven't paid attention to her yet, I recommend that you do.

5 comments:

Suzanne Barker said...

She has been one of my faves since the Grammy's a couple of years ago! Love her.

calizona said...

Brilliant.

Ramirez Family said...

I love the video to this song. It is creepy but cool.

Bandanamom said...

I've watched a few of her videos now and the one to Chasing Pavements is kind of creepy. I love the video for Rolling in the Deep. I saw an interview where she explained the symbolism in her videos. That was kind of cool - just because I think there are a lot of artist who couldn't even give you a plausible explanation for what they put in their videos.

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

You're not as late as I am on the uptake. I just saw her on television today! But I love her style and the "coolness" she exudes when she sings.

I think she is fabulous and I am going to youtube to hear more!

Love the name of your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails