Thursday, October 22, 2009

PLEASE vote for me....24 Hours only!


Yes, I'm asking for votes again. Today is the new voting day - 24 hours only. I'm competing against a girl in Denver. So today it's just between me and her. She has a lot of support among her friends and family. Her room has an indie vibe that appeals to a lot of people. I need your vote! (unless of course, you'd really rather vote for her...go ahead...I'm an understanding friend like that! I'll still like you!)

Here is the link:

VOTE HERE

(you will have to sign in - if you haven't registered an account yet, I promise it's super simple and fast to get one - all they need is your email and they will not send you obnoxious emails unless you want them to do so - I PROMISE!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails