Thursday, September 29, 2011

Inspirations

I love beautiful images.  I don't always know what I'm going to do with them, or how they'll become important (though they usually do become useful or important somehow), but much in the same way that I really enjoy art, I love keeping track of great images of things that I find inspiring.


This girl is ridiculously attractive.  I love the color of her hair (might want to copy that), I really like her makeup and I love the combination of colors she is wearing.  



I'm kind of obsessed with these lace jackets right now.  These are so right now.  Plus, you know Black & Yellow is a great combination right now too. And also, it doesn't hurt that it's Oscar De La Renta.



I just loooove all these colors together AND I wish I owned all these awesome chairs. 


I'm sure it's possible, but doesn't it seem that if you lived here you could never ever be sad about anything? 

I hope to go to Provence someday.  In the meantime, I just have facial cream that comes from there, and that has to suffice for now. 

I think this color combination is sooo genius and gorgeous and different.

People are often afraid to mix red and pink.  After you saw this image why would you ever be afraid to do that ever again?

The Maldives, at sunset.  enough said. 








I just love the style of JCrew, everything they do is usually something I love.  And I think that coat is adorable, and I love that color combo. 




I'm really interested in how longer sleeve styles have become more popular lately, and I think this orange is to die for.  




Do you collect images of things you love?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails