Sunday, May 18, 2008

Update

For those of you keeping track on my other blog this news comes as a rather ho-hum declaration, but for those of you who are not, I am proud to announce that I have successfully cleared the 30 pounds lost hurdle and now have my eyes on 40. Here's a portion of my chart for the past little while (these skinnyr charts are cool but they can't post more than like 10 days at a time or something)


Get your own graph at skinnyr



Next up I'm planning to write that embarassing moment post for Shando that Cynthia tagged her on. I think that's something we can all look foward to -

(don't end you sentence in a preposition! Mrs. Barton my high school AP English teacher would tell me...but I don't really answer to Mrs. Barton anymore - I like to live on the edge and dangle my participles as well)

Lezlee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails