Thursday, February 09, 2006

violent-femmes-


violent-femmes-sarvodaya
Originally uploaded by sarvodaya.org.
I'm kinda bummed because I just found out the Violent Femmes were at the Marquee like 2 weeks ago and I totally missed it! I usually check to see when they're coming to town but last time I checked they were only coming to Tucson and not to Phoenix. Dang. Anyway, I am EXHAUSTED today. SERIOUSLY exhausted. It's bad when you are driving your kids to school and you keep wondering if it would be okay to close just one eye, just for a little while. I have this bad situation where I am a total night owl and have tons of energy at night and really don't ever want to go to bed but then I have to be up at 5 am to get Holden going. If I can figure out a way to take a nap today, I totally have to do it. But missing the Femmes - that makes me sad...they usually only come once a year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails